Monday, February 21, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

Well, I hope that's the case, because I sure have been gone from here for a while-a month to be exact. I don't have the time to go into all the details now, but the reason for my absence was the hospitalization and then passing away of my Grandfather. This has been a really tough time for me and my family, but the Lord has proved Himself faithful and strong throughout this time. For now, I just request your prayers, and will give you more details sometime in the near future.

Wishing all of you a most blessed week,

Rebekah

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rebekah!

    I'll most definatly keep you and your family in my prayers, for this difficult time in your life! :)

    Have a blessed day!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebekah!
    You will most definately be in my prayers these next few weeks!
    I've been following your blog for the past 6 months now and have been greatly encouraged!
    Love in Christ
    Katie Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebekah you're in my prayers. We serve an Awesome God!
    Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.