Here are 10 facts about myself:
1. I started ballet at the age of 4, and quit at 6 when my brother was born. I was also once a ballroom dancer but quit lessons, after being very convicted by the Lord, 2 years after I started.
2. I'm completely terrified of spiders! I can't even go near them to kill them, as I'm afraid they'll jump on me. :/
3. I can't stand green peas!
4. I had surgery for slipped capital femoral epiphysis (SCFE) in May of 2003 (at the age of almost 11) and had a screw inserted into my hip.
5. I've never been a very athletic person, but over the years have enjoyed playing basketball, volleyball and-of all things!-flag football occasionally. I wasn't that great, though, and was never on a team.
6. I've been homeschooled all my life and skipped second grade. Also, speaking of school, I went to get my senior pictures taken last Monday! :)
7. When I was really little people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I would reply, "A mommy and a cooker!".
8. I'm currently working on a very exciting project that I hope to, Lord willing, announce soon!
9. My hair was once waist length, and at that time I got 10 inches cut off and donated it to Locks of Love (a group that takes the hair and makes it into wigs for cancer patients)-it was then shoulder length after that.
10. My mouth is rather small, so I had to get my wisdom teeth taken out back in January 2007 before they were even through the gums.
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged, and be sure to leave me your link so that I can read your answers! :) Have fun!