Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just Popping in to Say.....

...I'm working on a few new articles that are in response to some interesting questions I have received lately from readers. I'm currently taking a short break from the stay-at-home daughterhood article series in order to focus more time on actually answering the questions and concerns voiced by those who view this topic from a much different viewpoint than my own. I feel like this is the best way for me to serve my readers at this time. As I'm working on formulating my responses, I would encourage you to join in the discussion by sending me your own questions or comments, as well! After sifting through these questions I've received, then I will get back to regularly posting new articles in the series!

Blessings,
Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rebekah,
    I am glad the Lord made my letter a blessing to your soul. I will continue to pray for you and your family. God’s mercy is vast beyond measure. May He continue to comfort and guide you, in His paths.
    In Christ, Bethany

    P.S.(I did get your comment but rather than posting it I saved it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.