Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Daily Bible Verse

Beginning tomorrow, I will be returning to my normal blog schedule, I assure you! :) Thank you so much for your patience. These past few days have been filled to the brim with activity. I'm currently working on many new articles, some responses to questions I've recently received, etc. etc., so please be on the lookout for those! :) I will also soon be responding to all the ccomments I've received in the past few days. In the meantime, may the following verse richly bless you all!

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

~Psalm 134:14(NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.