Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I am still here! :)

I think I have some explaining to do! I haven't been on here for almost 2 weeks, and I'm so very very sorry if you all thought that I had left you!! Come to find out, the computer that I was going to have access to while I was in Indiana went on the blink, and as soon as I would sign on to the internet (if it even let me do that), then it would kick me off line again. So, while I was in Indiana, I had no ability to be on a computer, and, as I'm sure you can imagine, once we got home Saturday night, we had to get ready for church on Sunday, on Sunday we had family time, etc. then these past couple days have been jam-packed with unpacking, getting back on track with school (we had fallen a little behind due to the vacation), etc. etc. Needless to say, I've been very busy! But, please know, that through this long, almost 2 week period, I never forgot about you guys!!! :) I've really missed reading your own blogs (for those of you that have them), reading your kind comments, etc. Thank you for all of your comments, etc. and I'm looking forward to getting back on track with reading your blogs, posting more on here, etc.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.