Thursday, October 8, 2009

No stay-at-home daughterhood post tomorrow! :(

As most of you know, I have a home business making and selling tea cozies. Mama and I will be at a local holiday craft fair this Saturday, with my cozies available for purchase. Because of this, I've been incredibly busy this week sewing cozies. The vast majority of my time besides this sewing has been dedicated to school work. This has, quite unfortunately, left me no time to really sit down and produce the part 2 article this week. I was going to try to still work on it as best I could so that it could be published tomorrow, and thus be on schedule, but Mama suggested that I simply wait until next Friday to post it, thereby giving me more time to dedicate to writing it. It pained me to delay the writing/posting of part 2, but I did see the wisdom in her decision. Therefore, the next stay-at-home daughterhood article will be published not tomorrow, but rather next Friday, October 16th.

Between now and then, I will be answering comments I've received on my last two posts that I have not gotten around to answering yet, so be sure to check those out!

Despite the lack of an article tomorrow, that day will not be without a post pertaining to stay-at-home daughterhood! :) I will be offering some exciting updates tomorrow about the series that you won't want to miss, so please be sure to come back for those!

Also, during this week break, please do continue to pray for the series, and assist me in this work by spreading the word about it!

Thank you all so much for your help and support! I'm sorry for the delay, but thank you so much for your patient understanding!

*Also, please pray that the sale would go well Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.