Saturday, April 10, 2010

List of Upcoming Stay-at-home Daughterhood Articles Coming Soon!

As you can imagine, we have been very busy lately. I, for one, have much on my plate, as graduation is fast approaching! :)


Due to this busyness, along with the printer problems we have been having (which were finally fixed yesterday!), the stay-at-home daughterhood article has been delayed somewhat. I am, however, quickly nearing completion on a list of the upcoming articles in the series and will be posting this soon, so that you will all know what to expect throughout the rest of this project!


Thanks for sticking with me, everyone! :) Oh, and the retreat pictures? Those are coming soon, too, along with notes taken from the excellent speeches given at the retreat! Stay tuned! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rebekah! Graduation time is certainly pretty busy--even for us home-schoolers! Love the new banner, and looking forward to the pictures! I still need to get mine from my dad, haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah,
    I just found your blog and so did not get a chance to vote on your courtship poll. Personally, I believe that courtship is 100% biblical and is such a blessing! I personally have witnessed 6 courtships and all have turned out wonderfully. The couples followed a biblical guideline and each (except for one which is on the way...) : ) have married and had a wonderful marriage. This is obvious proof of how God can bring two young (or not so young) people together without having to use the world's method of dating.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! What a busy time, but certainly full of blessings!

    So glad to hear that the retreat went well, and looking forward to updates!

    Blessings,
    Luci
    http://atranquilheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Rebekah! I'm looking forward to your next article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to the pictures! :)

    ~Shiloh

    ReplyDelete

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.