Friday, February 5, 2010

A Whirlwind of Activities!

Just when one thinks that they know what the future week may hold, the complete unexpected occurs! :)


As you can tell from my most recent post before this one, I had every intention upon posting the next stay-at-home daughterhood article last Saturday. Well, needless to say, that did not happen. Much occured this past week, which I will share more on soon. However, I am currently working on that very article, and should be able to post it by no later than tomorrow. Daddy has had to work quite a bit more lately, so his schedule of when he's able to read over the articles has changed. Therefore, I should be able to post it sometime tonight perhaps, but if not, for sure by tomorrow.


Now that my picture procedure is up and running again, I can't wait to show you some pictures of our snow from last weekend. That will be coming soon (I have to save them to the computer first!), as will pictures from a delightful tea a friend of mine had Tuesday in honor of her birthday. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.