Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Daily Bible Verse

Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! Sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord, bless His name; proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples. For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the Lord made the heavens. Honor and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty are in His sanctuary. Give to the Lord, O families of the peoples, give to the Lord glory and strength. Give to the Lord the glory due His name; bring an offering, and come into His courts. Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness! Tremble before Him, all the earth.

~Psalm 96:1-9 (NKJV)

2 comments:

  1. Psalms is one of my favorite books of the Bible - they're so beautiful and really help focus your heart on God!

    Thank you for your sweet comments on our blog! I've answered your questions there. I just wanted to let you know that I keep up with your blog on an almost-daily basis, but don't always have time to comment! God bless!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favorites as well! I completely agree. The Psalms are just so beautiful and are very very comforting.

    You're welcome, Anna! :) I've missed your blog SOOO very much, as I've been so busy due to the holidays, school, etc. etc. Thanks for answering my questions! :)

    I'm so happy to know that you access my blog that much! Yay! :) I haven't any idea who visits and when, unless they leave comments, so thanks for letting me know!! :)

    The Lord's richest blessings to you,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.