Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Meal Mondays #1! (on Tuesday morning :( )

Hi, ladies! As I mentioned earlier, I was going to start Meal Mondays this week. Well, yesterday was very busy, and so I'm very sorry that I was not able to post the recipe yesterday! Thanks so much for your understanding! :)
Crispy Ranch Chicken

2 cups crispy rice cereal
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1(1 ounce)envelope ranch salad dressing mix
2 egg whites, beaten
8 skinless and boneless chicken breasts (about 5 ounces each)

Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray. Combine the cereal, cheese and ranch dressing mix in a large bowl. Place beaten egg whites in a medium bowl and dip each chicken breast in the egg whites. Then coat them evenly with the cereal mixture. Arrange the chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and chicken juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork or knife.

This is a really easy recipe, that I think you will enjoy. When you try it out, be sure to let me know if you liked it!


2 comments:

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.