Friday, September 3, 2010

Where has the Stay-at-home Daughterhood Article Series Gone?

If you have been following this blog for some time now, you know that we are in the middle of an exciting, in-depth article series on the topic of stay-at-home daughterhood. Likewise, you have also likely noticed that there has not been a SAHD article posted in a few weeks. This is due to several occurrences that have taken place and various projects that I have been working on lately. It is also due to the fact that we will soon be visiting my great-grandparents in Indiana again. There are also comments on this series that I have not yet responded to, and links that my readers want me to check out, that I have not looked at yet either. I want to insure that I take care of these prior to continuing with the series, so that you readers will know that I value your input and suggestions!  For these reasons, the next article in this series will be posted on Friday, September 24th, 2010, with a new article posted every two weeks. I'm really looking forward to this, and hope you are, too! :)


For those of you who have not had the opportunity to read all the articles in this series, here is a list of the current articles in the series:


































Please take the time between now and the posting of the next article to read through the series as it is now!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.