- Compose a letter of love and thanksgiving to your Savior.
- Spend time in deep conversation with Him.
- Awaken early in the morning(perhaps right after sunrise) and go out on your front our back porch. Spend time alone there(just you and the Lord), reading the Bible-the Lord's precious love letter to you, and enjoy drinking in the beautiful truths to be discovered in this wonderful Book.
- Find little ways to please Him by serving others(perhaps by serving your mother breakfast in bed, or by volunteering to babysit your siblings so that your parents can go on a special Valentine's Day date).
- Memorize verses of God's Word that tell of His immense love for you.
- Sing praises to Him.
May the Lord richly bless you, dear ladies, and may this Valentine's Day prove to be one of the most special and precious days of your life-a day dedicated to the worship and adoration of the Lord! :)