Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday's Devotional

I want to dedicate this devotional to all the dear ladies who have visited my blog and who have been such an encouragement and joy to me throughout these past few months.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thank my God, making mention of you in my prayers, hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints, that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgement of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. For we have great joy and consolation in your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed by you.

~Philemon 1:4-7(NKJV)

I thank God so much for the gift He richly blessed me with when He gave me your friendships! My convictions and way of life are very counter-cultural, and to have met such likeminded, encouraging sisters in the Lord has been a bigger blessing than any of you will ever know! I have received so much encouragement from all of you. You've kept me strong in my convictions, and have encouraged me to stay strong in the Lord, to live always the way He wants me to, and to follow after Him and His commands always. I'm so very very grateful to all of you! I can't even express in words what joy you've all brought to my heart! As the end of this passage of Scripture says, I have "great joy and consolation in your love". My heart and countless others have been refreshed by all of you!

Many of you ladies have blogs as well, and to go access those and see what an amazing life you all are living for the Lord and His glory alone has been so encouraging! We ladies who live only according to God's commands and precepts may be numbered as few among the population of the whole world, but I have been so blessed to have met many of you through "blog land". Meeting other like-minded ladies has encouraged me so so much, and I'm so grateful for all of you and for your testimony and witness to the Lord! Thank you all for how much you've ministered to me. It's been so wonderful to know that I'm not alone in my Biblical convictions!

I also, as this verse says, keep you all in my prayers. That's one of the reasons why I really want you all to e-mail me your prayer requests-so that I may better know how to pray for you all, and to bless you in that way.

Once again, a special and huge thank you to all you dear readers of my blog. You are all such blessings, and I thank God continually for you all!

May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you!

Numbers 6:24-26:

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.