Friday, December 14, 2007

Bad News!

Hi, ladies! Well, I have some bad news. Our computer crashed today! I'm currently at the library. We don't know for sure when the computer will be up and running again, for we don't fully know what's wrong with it. I will be back here at the library on Monday. Until then, please leave more questions, if you have them. Also, feel free to e-mail me any time, and remember: I love receiving your comments!



I'm so sorry for this inconvenience! Please pray that our computer will be fixed and up and running again quickly. Thank you for your prayers, and I hope to be posting more soon!



Have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Lord's Day!



~Rebekah

2 comments:

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.