Friday, December 28, 2007

Question and Answer Week Extension.

Hi, ladies! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day! I wanted to let you all know that I'm extending Question and Answer week indefinitely! At any day, and any time, you can now send me any questions you may have, in interview style, and I will be happy to answer them for you! You can post your questions in a comment or you can send them to me via e-mail: living_for_my_Lords_glory@hotmail.com . Then I will post those questions here on my blog, along with my answers. This Q and A week is for the benefit of those of you who may not know me as well, due to the fact that you may be new to my blog, etc. However, this is also for those of you (i.e. my church friends) who have known me for a while but have some questions you would like answered. These can be questions regarding my beliefs on Biblical womanhood, Biblical femininity, and Biblical daughterhood, questions regarding my testimony, questions regarding my favorites, (i.e. favorite color, movie, recipe), etc.


Have a great week ladies! I'm looking forward to receiving your questions!

(And to all of you who have asked questions that have not been responded to yet, please check back soon, as I will be answering your questions asap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.