Friday, December 21, 2007

Hi, Ladies!

My deepest apologies for not posting a devotional today! I was swamped, as I'm sure you can imagine, with Christmas preparations, etc. In the very near future, I plan to answer the questions you've sent (thank you so much for them!), post our 2007 Christmas picture, pictures of our Christmas decor, posts on femininity, women's roles, homemaking, etc. So, please keep checking back often.

I want to let you all know, that once the new year begins, this blog will be new and imroved!! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday will still contain devotionals. But on the other days, I will be posting many more articles on feminism, feminity, what God has to say on a daughter's roles in the home, women's roles as outlined in Scripture, modesty, purity, etc. I promise-you won't be disappointed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please come back often. Thank you for your comment as well; your input is always most welcome! Even if you disagree with something, I encourage you to leave a comment; I just ask that you do so in a loving and Christ-like manner.

God bless you!

~Rebekah S.